A fun, engaging and interactive team building workshop to encourage Team Accountability and Giving Feed-back.
Feed-back and accountability are buzzwords who are often used in management or leadership literature. But what does it mean to develop a culture of giving feed-back? And how do we develop a team whose members hold each other accountable for high standards?
This full-day team building workshop is an introduction into Lencioni's principle of the five dysfunctions of a team, with the focus of accountability and feed-back.
The aim of the work-shop is to equip participants with the necessary skills to give and receive feed-back and to draw necessary conclusions from it.
Our experiential learning activities provide a save platform to practice their newly acquired skills.
During the workshop, delegates will have a fun, and enjoyable time while at the same time acquire skills and attitudes to transform their organization into a powerhouse of team spirit and accountability.
Increasing accountability in the workplace through giving feed-back
- During the workshop, participants are...
After the workshops, participants will be able to...
- inspired by fun, interactive and engaging team building activities,
- learning about themselves and their peers,
- holding each other accountable for high performance,
- giving feed-back to each other after the exercises,
- having fun and a good time.
- understand the connection between accountability and feed-back,
- interpret the meaning of the feed-back loop,
- compare and contrast formal and informal feed-back,
- assess other's performance and draw conclusions,
- apply accountability to their work environment, and as a consequence,
- develop or establish a culture in which a happy and fulfilled workforce thrive.